Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Late Already

Man, the kid is making us late ALREADY. And we aren't even trying to put on his/her socks, yet.

As Colleen reminds us, the due date is today. We are officially ready. The car seat is properly installed and checked by a firefighter. The bags are in the trunk. The cosleeper is assembled. The onesies are folded. The floor is mopped, the refrigerator cleaned out, and fridge is full of food.

Shannon ended work last Wednesday; I've been off since Monday. We're just waiting.

The good news: as of this morning, Shannon's cervix is dilated...1 cm. Well, it's a start. Belly is holding steady at 44cm. And the last estimate of size, based on last week's ultrasound: 10 and a half pounds.

Sorry to keep you guys waiting on the updates...I'll be posting more this week, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home