Sunday, January 10, 2010

Baby's 2nd Christmas and Two New Molars, too




Christmas snuck up on me this year. I got the majority of the Christmas cards (our Christmas card photo is below) out before Christmas, though they likely didn't show up in recipients' mailboxes before the big day. Christmas Eve Greg and I were busy wrapping gifts after hosting Christmas Eve dinner with the Bamfords and putting the girls to bed. Of course, Clara came downstairs 3 different times because she was too excited to sleep and nearly caught us mid-wrap. I think we managed to keep Santa's identity safe until next year, at least.

Annabel ushered in the New Year with 2 new bottom molars. She's been waking up from naps and during the night in pain, poor dear. Hopefully, the worst is behind her.

And ahead of her...learning to walk. She is cruising a lot, letting go to stand unassisted, but when she wants to go forward, she drops to her knees to crawl. She is cautious in a (refreshing for me) way that Clara never was. Let's hope that translates into fewer black eyes and ugly scrapes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home