Weissbluthing Day 2

Another successful night! Clara went to sleep again promptly at 8 p.m., but by 8:30 she was awake. She cried for only 20 minutes this time and went back to sleep. She didn't wake up again until 12:30, by which time I was fast asleep and didn't hear her crying. Greg had to nudge me, whispering, "Sha, I think she sounds hungry." Oh, right! She did have a second feeding this time around, at 5:30, when I decided to let her sleep in bed with me since Greg was already up to go to work. She slept until 7:45 a.m.--right on schedule. She also went down for her naps with near Swiss-like precision: at 10:25 a.m. and 1:50 p.m. Yesterday, her afternoon nap lasted 2 hours--2 hours!!--so I'm hoping today's lasts just as long. She's been asleep for 45 minutes already, so I'm hopeful this new sleep schedule is going to stick. Glory be, Dr. Weissbluth!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home