Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our 95th Percentile Girls

So, it occurs to me that I haven't posted an update in a while about our other 95th percentile girl, Baby Bamford The Younger. At my OB appointment last week, my doctor estimated that she is at least 8 lbs, breech, and still in a very high position. (Although, I'm fairly certain she's head down again now. This one's a whirling dervish.) With 3 weeks yet to go, I went ahead and scheduled my C-Section for November 10, the day after my due date. So, we would gladly welcome her arrival anytime in the next 3 weeks, but after that my womb is closed for business!

So far, I've no real signs that she intends to come early (though I'm glad she's facing the right way, at least). But just in case a little discomfort might speed her on her way, I'm getting my fill of Thai and Indian food in the meanwhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home